Thursday, January 24, 2013

Waiting on Him/ Following His Directives

Hello there! Welcome back into my little world and our humble homestead. I am finding myself in a bit of a holding pattern lately. Well, maybe not a holding pattern as much as He's holding while I need to get done what He's asked. So, my hold-ups are holding me back from where He wants to send my life next!
Wow! Although I had said this to myself, typing it out makes it so much more real~
In My Face!
And what He is asking of is so simple~ clean and organize my home. Just that. Nothing more. That is my next preparatory step to where He is sending me.
Part of the problem I am encountering is the simple fact that my house is a 'rehab', meaning I am working on a myriad of upgrades and repairs in virtually every room!
What was I thinking?!?!
Okay, so I thought this process through.. hmmm.... my Mom is always doing this to whichever house she's currently flipping and her house is organized (does not look like it exploded!). Hmmmm....... You know, she only works on one room at a time allowing use of the other rooms.
Not creating upheaval throughout the whole house.
And, so, that is where I am headed. For now I am going to use my living room for storage (records to file, boxes to haul to Mom's in Ohio, tools to be sorted, packets of seeds, etc) and deep clean the other rooms. Then, as I finish one room, I will move on to the next.
And I will slowly (although this should pick up momentum) get the house in shape.
And all the while listening to praise and worship music
and dreaming
of where He's sending my life next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...