Tuesday, January 22, 2013

1 Corinthians 13 Challenge~ Day 5/30

Well, "we all fall short of the glory of God" and I am no exception! I have not read this verse since day #1. How sad is that?
And I can honestly say it has caused me to struggle more with my day-to-day challenges. How do I manage raising a son alone? What should my focus be? How do I respond to unkindness? How do I interpet my feelings/ allegiance to a friend?
All would be answered in His Word!
Time to open my Bible and get a quick fix~
Yup!
An addict without a fix is a hot mess!!!

And in reading...
Thoughts are transformed...
Priorities redirected...
 
And the Peace of God restored to my heart! 

2 comments:

  1. God's peace is, indeed, an awesome blessing and gift. Thanks for a lovely visit via Women Helping Women.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen! He breathes a certain peace into me that no one else can!!

      Delete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...