Sunday, January 20, 2013

Our Apartment in Town


One of the perks of my job is an apartment attached to my office. This offers Matt and I the opportunity for 'slumber parties'/ 'camping' at work while I catch up on paper work, filing and inventory.
However, because I didn't make good use of this perk for a while, it's not as well appointed for comfort as it used to be! After spending two (2) nights last week it became apparent that Matt is too big for the cot he once found comfortable, we are sadly understocked with 'fun' bath supplies and could use bed pillows so we don't have to cart so much back and forth from the house.
At one point I decided to stock my office suite sparingly as it is not intended as a bug-in/ out location. My thought process was to concentrate supplies at my home.
Now I'm paying for that.


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...