Wednesday, January 30, 2013

If Your Neighbor's House Burns


Hi and welcome back to our humble homestead!
I'm afraid my mind is on a less than fun, but necessary, topic today. You see, my neighbors' house burned (note blue tarps on far roof!). And we slept through the pre-dawn commotion and sirens! We didn't realize until we left for work and saw that the street behind us was blocked off with 2 fire trucks, ambulances and police cars!
Now, when we first bought the house, I had intended to re roof with a steel roof and to reside with concrete fire rated siding, but, as happens, I haven't gotten to these upgrades yet.
This deficiency really hit home when Carlene's house burned.


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...