Sunday, January 6, 2013

Delta Dental Toothbrushes


Hi! Welcome back! Over the last six (6) months I've noticed that every toothbrush I use 'sheds' it's bristles in my mouth leaving me to fish out those bristles.
Yuck!
I've debated with myself over whether or not I would somehow record and blog my impression of toothbrush quality. I've decided to blog each toothbrush every three (3) months, when I switch to a fresh toothbrush. Then I will also keep a running list of brands and styles with test results.
The toothbrush I just switched out was made by Delta Dental (name on the toothbrush). I didn't personally purchase this one. A friend had a surplus and gave it to me.
This Delta Dental toothbrush was disappointing as it 'shed' bristles every time I brushed without exception! Nothing as special as chasing an errant bristle around inside your mouth when you're in a hurry!
I definitely would never purchase this brand of toothbrush.
I have switched to an Oral-B Indicator brush and will offer test results in three (3) months. Check back!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...