Thursday, January 17, 2013

Time to Re-organize!


Hi!
Welcome back!
I'm in the process of switching my files over from 2012 to 2013. Every year I do this a bit differently with each consecutive year improving on the previous one.
Isn't that sort of how our lives work? Every year we start over fresh. I've heard each year compared to a fresh book of 365 blank pages. Each of us has the opportunity to decide what will be written on each page.
How exciting is that??
And so, I am writing a new book for 2013. So many changes that started with a fresh attitude about my life, circumstances, personal plans
And
His plans for my life.
With all of these changes, I can already tell that this is going to be an amazing year for me!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...