Sunday, January 27, 2013

'Wife' Bible Study


Hello there! Tonight I am spending the night at work and using this time to continue/ revisit my study of all verses using the word 'wife' in the Bible. This was suggested to me some time ago by Rita from Under the Broom Tree and was she right! Doing a prayerful study of these verses has really helped me to grow toward someday being a godly wife.
The first time I did this study I underlined all verses in pink in my big study Bible. Now, as I reread each and listen for God's guidance I am underlining in my small Bible.
Tonight I pick up where I left off, my first verse to study being 2 Samuel 11:3.
.
.
.
I've studied all I can absorb (and then some) for tonight. My lesson for tonight is to be a virtuous and prudent wife remembering that this marriage must last.
And so, I travel through my Bible, being gently taught and guided by my Lord and Savior!
Stay in the Word and be blessed!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...