Monday, January 28, 2013

1 Corinthians 13 Challenge~ Day 10/ 30

Well, I must admit that, although this challenge is helping me, I am (internally) quite a grouch. Yesterday I didn't read it myself, instead having Matt read it to me. He is a kind soul, that boy~ loving and sweet. I think my problem lies in how I would like 'things' compared with my reality. I long for a world we have far parted from and will never return to until the second coming. And, so, I am continually disappointed with so much.
And yet, I am surrounded by a select few who are a true blessing to my little world. Those people are special to me and I am blessed to have them. They remind me, unintentionally, that there are still tiny pockets of true Christian love out there.
 
And He comforts me daily (sometimes minute by minute) showing me where He's taking me and new perspectives on the mire I wade through now.
And, so I will stop and read a minute and thank Him for His word!
.
.
.
Ah, His Word refreshes and renews!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...