Friday, January 18, 2013

1 Corinthians 13 ~ 30 Day Challenge

 I was listening to K-Love
and the discussion on their 30 day Challenge 
when a woman called in suggesting
a 30 Day Challenge
to read
1 Corinthians 13
every day for 30 days!
Her description of what it was doing in her life sounded life changing, so I thought I'd throw the idea out to all of you and see where it goes.
Today is my first day... I've read a couple verses so far... hmmmm...... going to read the rest while I wait for Matt's bus...
sat in my Jeep quietly reading...
yes, reading this daily will definitley impact 2013 for the good!
If everyone would apply this to their own life (and not worry about how others apply it to theirs') this country would not be so rude.
I'll post updates as my 30 days progresses.
Would you join me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...