Friday, January 18, 2013

K-Love's 30 Day Challenge~ Day 3/30

I happened to be listening to K-Love (89.7 FM in the Joliet, IL area) a few days ago and learned of a kool new challenge~
30 Day Challenge~
listen to only Christian music for 30 days!
You know I love a challenge so I joined!
At first it was super easy (songs I enjoy were playing on K-Love and WBGL (104.7 FM in the Joliet area)...
then the actually challenging part came~ I couldn't find a song I liked/ it was all commercials on both stations and I didn't have any CD's with me... because I took the challenge, I couln't just flip to the country music or oldies stations... I had to tough it out and drive while listening to traffic, weather, news and jokes...
funny, but my brain did not explode (it was close though!).
Now that I'm into day 3/30, I am doing fine... but wishing for a Country Christian music radio station...
I'm going to blog my progress as I go, so watch for updates...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...