Monday, January 28, 2013

A Single Mom's Time...


Well, it's late here in my world and I am just barely starting to prep Avon brochures for tomorrow.
We've had a full day with Matt at school and myself at work. Then we had the Red and Green Banquet for Boy Scout advancements followed by laundry and bedtime for Matt. Now that I've done a bit of deep cleaning and sorted some receipts to prepare for taxes, I took a break for a bath (we encourage that) and I'm working on my Avon business.
There just never seem to be enough hours in any day and I am behind on everything except my job.
I really really need twice as many waking hours (to fully catch up and get ahead) followed by a full nights sleep where I can wake without an alarm defining when I'm 'rested'!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...