Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tracking My Weight


Well, hello there! Welcome back. It's so nice to see you again!!
This morning I decided to weigh in. Matt and I have been dieting together for a couple years now and use graph paper to track our progress.  I started out at 230 lbs and dropped, a few months ago, to 182 lbs.
I was SO Excited!
That was lighter than when I got pregnant with Matt!!!
Then drama started and I allowed it to get to me (I need to remember who I am in Him and ignore them), quit hiking (it was So cold out!), and switched from green tea back to soda. Tragic results~ tragic!!!
I have to say that getting weight off after I turned 40 has been 10,000x harder than when I was young. There was a time I could hit those 'lady's days', eat nothing but salads that week and drop 10 pounds! Now, if I look at food I gain!! It's crazy.
But, once again, I'm back on track and dropping pounds. I would say I owe it to getting to bed before 11:00 pm and the four (4) cups of water I chugged last night.
I have heard you automatically gain a pound every six (6) months if you don't stay hydrated.
Putting hydration to the test!!!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...