Thursday, February 28, 2013

Joy Dare~ February 2013

8th~ a gift broken, fixed, thrifted~ Jeep; my heart; furnishings for my office suite
9th~ 3 surprise gifts- unexpected grace! quick kiss; loving smile; evening to catch up at home 
10th~ 3 times you heard laughter today~ Matt watching TV; Andrea's joy at success; Matt teasing me (again) 
11th~ 3 gifts in working~ seeing Caleigh; perspective; his voice and smile
12th~ 3 hard eucharisteos~ dealing with my own bad attitude and making it change; waiting and being submissive to him while still being a single mom (for now); not being open with everyone I used to share with
13th~ 3 gifts behind a door~ privacy; time alone with God; productivity
14th~ 3 ways you feel the love of God~ peaceful heart during turmoil; salvation; prayers answered
15th~ a gift in losing, finding, making something~ strength to emotionally walk away finding inner peace and making a way for greater blessings
16th~ 3 gifts in shadows~ an unexpected/ expected transition; friends coming through (again!); his words 
17th~ 3 gifts found giving/ serving~ dropping off 2 more hats @ church (quietly); watching how seasoned servers work; new friends I made at church today  :)
18th~ 3 gifts on paper~ initial draft of 'office' lay-out; account balance; 18 sets Avon brochures prepped!
19th~ 3 gifts that were 'Plan B's'~ new 'office' lay-out revision request that may make it more like an office and less like being stuck in a store room; bed from work going home (and realizing Matt is almost too tall for a twin bed!!!); oatmeal for lunch because my lettuce in my work fridge was frozen clear through 
20th~ a gift at breakfast, lunch, dinner~ knowing God's got my back ALL day; rich creamy tomato soup and good music from Shine.FM; PBJ before One Night with the most amazing son in the world! 
21st~ 3 gifts white~ paper presented to me by my grandson with a request to draw a dinosaur for him (every minute with him is a treasure);
22nd~ 3 gifts that changed today~ snow; deadlines not fulfilled; relationships
23rd~ a gift of tin, glass, wood~ a soda at work; window/ sunlight by my desk; pretty paneling at home
24th~ 3 gifts before 11am~ waking before the alarm to soft sunshine through my window; serving donuts at church; a good friend attending service at my church
25th~ a gift worn out, new, made-do~ favorite clothing; smile; reality 
26th~ 3 gifts seen as reflections~  our home life in Matt's smile; my walk in my relationships; the way he pulls me close and wraps his arms around me tight 
27th~ 3 ugly-beautiful gifts~ early light on good-byes; my crazy hair; washing dishes
28th~ 3 gifts from the past- that help you trust the future~ growing up in church; the million+ times He has been there for me; teaching received at TRC




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...