Thursday, February 14, 2013

1 Corinthians 13 Challenge~ Day 27/ 30


Well, I didn't do my reading yesterday! Ugh!!! How did I miss it? Maybe caught up in too many meaningless tasks that should have waited. Especially as I showed up for work 45 minutes early, so had ample time to read one itty bitty Bible chapter and pray about it, then let God speak to me/ work with me on it!
What a mess!!
To top off my day, I was late to Bible study (One Night) because I got caught up in washing dishes. Then I didn't get 'into' the mode of One Night until it was almost over.
It's gonna be okay now, though~ I sat down and read it~ nice peaceful feeling! God is so so good!!!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...