Monday, February 18, 2013

Making the Money


I realize fully that it's after midnight, but I didn't prep any Avon brochures last night and only prepped ten (10) bundles so far tonight.
So, as a single parent, I have to push ahead...
And P.U.S.H. ...
Pray
Until
Something
Happens
Like switching offices, getting that special smile, five (5) new customers in one (1) campaign and actually having fun cramming an apartment of our stuff into our house.
God is good and we are blessed. I truly believe He honors what we do. In other words, He notices our efforts toward His will and rewards that.
Make an effort and get ahead.
I am so blessed Avon also does that. The harder I work, the more money I make.
What other company does that?!?!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...