Sunday, February 10, 2013

Making Coffee


This morning I decided to stay home. It's been a crazy-busy emotional month and I need a day to regroup.
Matt's sound asleep~ I'm letting him sleep until he wakes on his own. As a pre-teen he needs a lot of sleep, which he hasn't been getting, so this is a start to a new way of life he has no clue is coming!
Okay, my coffee is made and I can settle in on my comfy bed. First to read 1 Corinthians 13 (what chapter next?). I am so loving concentrating on one chapter and letting God change me through it!
Then I need to go through coupons~ I saw Menard's has dish soap free after rebate and it ends today! So... I'm going to check for Ajax and Palmolive coupons in my stash (mess). If I can use a coupon to buy the dish soap then get the full price back after the rebate, I will be SO excited!
Also, while at Menard's, I'm going to see if they still have a bin of scrap wood~~ and is it free for the small chunks???!?
Have a blessed Sunday, folks!!!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...