Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Closing of a Chapter


It has been a bittersweet time, this giving up our apartment in town. As I've gone through this process I have grown, possibly through forced (by Him) self-reflection and evaluation.
It amazes me how, an apartment that I have considered giving up for several months to the point of mentally re-arranging my office to accomodate the days Matt is here with me all day, caused so much pain as it happened! Why was this small thing so painful for me? Why so many tears?
Then it dawned on me~ that has been our apartment in the city for about five (5) years! It was like having a friend ripped away~ more so because I didn't initiate it, my boss did in an attempt to create a more efficient office scenario.
As I sit back and study my reaction I can see that it would have been painless and way more fun had I initiated this change. I should've done it months ago.


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...