Thursday, February 21, 2013

Psalm 25~ 30 Day Challenge~ Day 2/ 30

As I sit and quietly read and pray on this chapter, verses 2 and 19 really jump out at me! These relate so directly to so much right now.
And yet, verses 10-13 comfort me, reminding me that He is with me and will always protect me as long as I do my best to obey Him! This does not mean I have to be perfect (we all have our own weaknesses we must battle). I am saved by grace, not by works. BUT, it is important, regardless of where I may stumble, to pick myself back up, apologize to Him and try again!!! He is quick to forgive a sincere heart.
Yes, this was most definitely the right Bible study for me a this time in my life. I can't explain what is going on~ suffice it to say that the enemy is trying to use any person/ situation to keep me from the blessings He has for me.
It is not a battle of flesh, but of principalities!
Satan Just Won't Win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...