Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Expecting Change....? Really?!


Today I am dealing with my bad attitude. Not about w.o.r.k. (LOL), bills, parenting or homesteading. And definitely not about trusting in God to provide (He always does!).
And, just maybe, a big part of of the problem is my expectations, unrealistic as they are, that being engaged will change a sweet man's daily habits and routine?!
Realistically shouldn't I just love the amazing, sweet, gentle, loving man he is and not try to change him?
Yup!!!
The problem is not him, but me. My funky attitude is now officially over.
Did I mention it took a lot of prayer and releasing the difficulty to God for me to change and realize I was the problem?
God is so very very good!!!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...