Thursday, February 21, 2013

Stress and a Tea Bath


As I lay here soaking in a super hot tea bath it occurs to me how stressful my life has become recently.
I see a direct correlation between stress at work and attention to detail.
Now, not the "oh, I wasn't meticulous so I got in trouble" stress.
No, more like "the more attention I pay to details and trying to find ways to do a better, more detailed job" kind of stress.
I know it sounds weird, but it is what it is.
Meanwhile, I realized I haven't put tea bags in my bath water in months!
There's just something about tea!
It soothes the skin and the nerves.
And the super hot water leaches poisons out of the body.
I climb out of a hot tea bath refreshed!
 I won't be soaking long tonight as I'm falling asleep writing this (nothing personal; it's been a busy day).
Try a super hot (as hot as you can stand) tea bath and let me know what you think!
Great way to use those tea bags from that cup of tea this afternoon!!!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...