Saturday, February 23, 2013

Work, Work, Work :)


If you don't like what 'is', then you must work harder!
On that note Matt and I distributed 14 brochures, 12 to new customers, today.
If I want greater income, I have to grab it!
People are out there who want to buy Avon.
It is So cool to get new customers and to sign up new representatives who want to own their own Avon business and be their own boss!
Tonight as we watched 'National Treasure: Book/ Secret', I prepped 10 more packs of brochures to hand out tomorrow (as well as the recruitment flyers I made up previously).
So many need income/ so many want to purchase Avon!
www.youravon.com/karenjoyce
Let's sign you up today!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...