Thursday, February 28, 2013

Changes


Sometimes life throws changes at you. Seems to me that I see most of the changes coming long before they hit and, sometimes, I even prepare ahead for them.
It's always better to see it coming and be ready when it comes.

Assess where you currently are and compare that with where life is sending you. then begin to make any necessary personal changes so that you survive the change!

Don't forget to decide how all the necessary elements of your life as it is (like your family) will fit into these changes.
Then put on a huge smile, tape a sunny flower on the wall and make the change feel more like a party!!!

Oh, don't forget to take time to bring the real you along and personalize the changes.
Change definitely does not have to be the end of the world.
It may just be a huge blessing in disguise!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

2 comments:

  1. Change definitely does not have to be the end of the world. It may just be a huge blessing in disguise!
    Amen! That is so true. Instead of thinking of it as the end, we should consider it to be the new beginning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Raeanne, it's an opportunity to start a whole new phase of life. My life recently changed in two (2) major areas at the same time.... it was a lot at once, but I look forward to the changes He as for me in both arenas... not sure of every detail,but He has shown me enough that I know I am very abundantly blessed by all the changes.
      Embrace change and enjoy it!!!
      Like people who spontaneously pack up, move across country and start their lives over........... :)

      Delete

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...