Monday, February 25, 2013

Psalm 25 Challenge~ Day 6/30

Well, I must admit that I missed my reading yesterday... not excuses will be offered... there is not one I can make without feeling convicted in the typing of it!
But I can say that I have done my reading for today...
First, though, I read the May 1, 2012 reading from "The Upper Room". It was entitled, "Bullied" and I've felt drawn to read it for a few days, finally giving in to Him this morning. It references Psalm 35:22 "O Lord, you have seen this; be not silent. Do not be far from me, O Lord." (NIV) As I read the verse and the text that followed I was comforted. And I am seriously considering Psalm 35 for my next challenge! Bullies seem to have taken over so many places and this would be a good strengthening exercise!!!
As I sat to read Psalm 25 this morning verses 7, and 20-22 are where He is touching me. I am always grateful He has forgiven who I was before I got saved! Also, I need His strength to go forward as He would have me live as I await His return.
I pray everyday that He will show me His will for my life, help me to be broken to His will and molded into the woman He wants me to be. Last night, in a dream, He showed me bits and pieces of what He has for me. Can't say that I can explain it. And, really, we're not supposed to share those visions as He shows them to those who need to see and are Biblically mature enough to handle it.
Suffice it to say~ the future looks AMAZING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...