Thursday, February 14, 2013

K-Love 30 Day Challenge~ Day 30/ 30


Well, here I am still plugging along... I can say this challenge is a huge blessing to my life~ probably to the lives of my son and fiance also as I'm in a better mood (less flesh/ more spirit-led behavior)!
As I sit at work, having left my laptop home (my only source of radio signal), I am finding myself concentrating on bookwork and come up for air to realize I am singing along to my favorite song from Meatloaf's 'Bat Out of Hell' CD! Then I fuss at myself and switch my mp3 player to the next Christian song!!
Not perfect, just saved, forgiven and still growing in Him!!!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...