Thursday, March 21, 2013

The One Thing I Just Needed and Wanted Gone!!!

Hello!
Have you ever noticed how hard it is to change something once you've decided to make a difficult change?
How it's so easy to say, "I'm not going to______", but when it really comes down to doing it, it's super difficult just to remember?!
I have made a decision to change something in my life. And, actually, it's really a small change. Well, it was until I decided to make the change! Then? Well, it somehow became big...! HUGE.
It was a small item I had been removing from my life slowly... sort of like when one slowly cuts back on sodas. You might go from five (5) cans of Coca Cola a day to one (1) a day. Then to one (1) every so often.
Easy Cheesy, right?!
But, the day you decide to completely give up those carefully rationed sodas you suddenly find you've gulped down seven (7) in one day!!!
Well, my issue is similar. I had been so carefully cutting back in one specific area. Trying to make a needed change~ for my own good.
Then I realized that I Absolutely had to cut it out of my life completely Immediately in order to maintain my own survival.
Wouldn't you just know that that would sound the alarm bell increasing vs decreasing the one thing I just needed and wanted gone?!!?!!
My guess is, had I not decided to eliminate it altogether, I would have eliminated it completely soon as part of the process.
Now?
Prayer.
This has to be done 
and He is the key to moving forward.
Strength in Him!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...