Friday, March 29, 2013

Psalm 35~ Day 19/ 30; 103~ Day 14/ 30; 27~ Day 4/ 30


Wow! What a day! Up at 2:00 am with a sick boy. Back up and out the door by 7:15 am to walk the 2.6 miles to work even though Matt's still a bit sick to his stomach. Still, in all this, we are so very blessed!
As an 11-year-old neighbor boy came to my door again tonight begging for groceries, because they have none at home, I am made so very very aware how blessed we truly are!
As I sit here reading, and feeling guilty for being so hard on Matt, Psalm 27: 11, 14 stands out for me/ leaps off the page!
As long as I stay on the path He clearly has for me, I will be okay.
Follow.
Obey.
Wait Patiently.


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...