Tuesday, March 26, 2013

New Family Activity

Hi! Just wanted to share with you an activity suggested by Ann Voskamp at A Holy Experience. I wandered over today and saw an Easter activity that she suggested and like the idea so well that I think I am going to take it one step farther! 
The concept (see link below) is to create a crown of thorns from grape vines then stick a toothpick in every time you need to repent during the week before Easter. My thought is to make this a year-long activity, as we need to repent more than just this week. 
Once we pull it all together, I will post a photo! 


 http://www.aholyexperience.com/2013/03/christian-easter-activity-family-holy-week/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HolyExperience+%28Holy+Experience%29

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...