Monday, March 25, 2013

Year of Kindness Challenge

Well I was over visiting at
http://moneysavingmom.com/2013/03/my-year-of-kindness-challenge.html#comment-697455
and loved the idea of tracking both kindnesses done for me and kindnesses I do for others
that I decided to jump on this challenge!
(Okay, so we all know I'm addicted to challenges!)
I think this will be fun as it will remind me wher emy focus is as compared to where it should be.
Also, it will make me a bit more intentional in reaching out
AND
I will be much more aware of all those who reach out to me (sometimes I feel very alone~ maybe because i'm not gratefully noticing all the little kindnesses of others?)
Care to Join Me?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...