Monday, March 25, 2013

Early Rise Challenge~ Day 15/ 30

Well, as I look at my progress I can say both that I wish I was doing better and that I am doing so much better than when I started!
This morning, as Matt is off for 'Spring Break', I woke early, but chose to deliberately sleep in as I've been over-tired. Today was the first since this challenge started that I didn't wake before my alarm~ I really needed the extra sleep apparently.
Initially I had intended to rise early every day and do my Bible study while cooking breakfast. I've found, however, that it is better for me to wake and remain in bed giving the extra hour to prayer. That may change as the weather warms and I can spend early  mornings on the front porch with my Bible, favorite Bible study books and a cup of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...