Monday, March 18, 2013

Psalm 25~ Day 28/ 30, Psalm 35~ Day 8/ 30, Psalm 103~ Day 3/ 30

As I read Psalm 25 He reminds me gently that He is leading me and I really just have to be quiet, slow down and listen to Him. He has it all under control and I need to stop doubting what He is telling me.
As I read Psalm 35 He shows me that my time in a situation (described with accuracy in this chapter) will not be much longer. I simply must trust in Him and follow His directions!
[I think I'm seeing a theme here!!!]
As I begin to read Psalm 103 I am again hit with a song "Bless the Lord, Oh my Soul" which has verses similar to this chapter and brings a joyful song to my heart! Thankfulness that He forgives those who fear Him and heals all our diseases. To look back at the unsaved years of my life and know that the wrongs I did have all been washed away. AND~ every day He forgives me again for the mistakes I make.
We serve an awesome God!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...