Tuesday, March 26, 2013

A Typical Day...

Awaken early for Early to Rise challenge, but do not get up as He needs my attention before chores control my mind again today.
Then wake my Matt and tend to dressing and breakfast. Matt off to school and I head to work. Long day at work broken up (happily) by Bible reading and prayer.
After work is dinner, chores, baths, Bible study and snuggle time (interspersed with any away from home activities).
Bedtime prayers are: "Thank you, God, for______" and "Please God,______".
Off to sleep.

He is here
in the middle my quiet ealy moning prayer time
and the rush to get out the door.
In the silly smiles
and jigs danced for a Mommy smile.
In hugs
and oatmeal kisses.
In humbling myself for the 200th time at work
when I'd really, really like to walk out.
In the small humble Bible sitting on my desk
reminding me what really matters
(and it's not how I'm treated).
In Matt's bus driver waving
and not dropping him off unless he sees me waiting.
In the care Matt receives at the boys and Girls Club 
(him tutoring too).
In a drive through Pilcher Park
and thoughts shared when I take a moment to listen to a yet small boy
(even if he's 5' 8").
In a quiet dinner
and being grateful for Pantry Surprise.
In long, hot baths and snuggle time.
In our Bible study and prayers 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...