Sunday, March 31, 2013

Joy Dare~ March 2013

1st~ 3 gifts at 3pm~ Matt's bus coming back when I missed it; such a sweet boy; peace and quiet of my drive and errand
2nd~ 3 gifts green~ boys off for first Climbing Merit Badge experience at Upper Limits in Bloomington, IL
3rd~ 3 gifts wore~ a friend's slight smile and honest exhaustion; family love/ bonds; His Grace reigning down on us all during church service
4th~ 3 gifts hard to give thanks for~ hardships that breed necessary growth; snow when I want to play out in my gardens; chatter from next office
5th~ 3 gifts found~ time with Matt; new direction; peace in Him
6th~ a gift bent, broken, beautiful~ me to His will; trust for those I should avoid; Matt's face as understanding registers
7th~ 3 gifts in the kitchen~ few dishes washed before work;  Matt helping with dinner; pint canning jar of milk before bed
8th~ 3 gifts loud~ Caleigh's giggles in next office; movie with Matt; chatter in Barnes and Noble
9th~ 3 gifts carved~ His will on my heart; a willingnes to follow and serve Him regardless; two (2) lives carved into one (1) 
10th~ 3 gifts in Christ~ church family and the love, support and encouragement they bring
11th~ 3 gifts read~ receipts from shopping for work; Bible; "The Rules II" 
12th~ a gift in wind, in water, in white~ beautiful morning clouds he paints across the sky; snow; white-out for 5 minutes!
13th~ 3 gifts round~ the multitude of ways He is always there 
14th~ 3 gifts found in silence~ whispers; hearing what others are really saying; that open heart that silence brings
15th~ 3 gifts given away~ my trust of him (more like thrown away!); a lot of stress; all my cares to Him
16th~ 3 hard eucharisteos~ having to get up on a vacation day; having to wait until May to join my church; being single
17th~ a gift turned, folded, hung~ my direction; hands in prayer at church; heads as Holy Spirit moved through church this morning!
18th~ 3 gifts red~ Psalms 25, 35 and 103 and the insight brought (if I can just shut up, listen and be obedient!)
19th~ 3 gifts eaten~ tea because my coffee carafe cracked; tomato soup with basil and garlic pesto; chili sucker
20th~ 3 gifts that made you laugh~ the boy drinking coffee; 3 giggly/ wiggly boys next to me at church; Matt
21st~ a gift salty, sweet, just right~ having to realize I am rebelling against my own decisions; my Savior; true friends  
22nd~ 3 gifts found in His word~ strength; security; a good future
23rd~ 3 gifts found in women today~ the one who says openly what I do not dare;  the inner strength to do what needs to be done to serve Him and my family regardless
24th~ 3 gifts spoken~ little boys chattering in the back seat; a long open chat with a friend; the sermon I really needed to hear
25th~ a gift sung, written, painted~ Shine 89.7; Psalms; shelves  
26th~ 3 gifts almost gone~ time in this trial; winter; wait for changes  
27th~ 3 gifts redeemed~ salvation; hope; friendship
28th~ 3 gifts entwined~ our small lives/ His Word and plan; doing without/ growing in appreciation of what we do have; family need/ working together 
29th~ 3 gifts of His pomises~ follow, obey and wait on Him and the blessings each brings
30th~ 3 gifts uncovered~ His plan; surprise invitation to Easter Supper; soft, shy smile
31st~ a gift heard, held, hoped for~ sermon; misplaced debit card; calling fulfilled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...