Monday, March 25, 2013

Saying "Yes!" to God

Funny how my simple resolution
my 'plan/ hope' to simply
do whatever He says,
can be mirrored back to me from so many different directions!
As visit Ann at A Holy Experience, I notice the last lines of today's post~ "... holy life begins with opening palm to God, living the grateful yes."
http://www.aholyexperience.com/2013/03/how-to-get-through-cancer-dark-times-suffering-and-an-interview-desiring-god/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+HolyExperience+%28Holy+Experience%29
And, as I absorb it~ wrap the words deep in my soul, I am reminded that this is a year of growth in Him for me.
A year of beautiful changes only He can bring!
Opening both palms...
raising my hands high...
yielding to His divine will........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...