Monday, March 18, 2013

Rise Early Challenge~ Day 8/ 30


Well, this morning I didn't do as well as I did Thursday and Friday of last week. I did wake this morning at 5:58am and it was cool to, once again, wake before the alarm, but I was exhausted and fell back asleep.
We still woke up in plenty of time for scrambled eggs on cinnamon toast sandwiches and dressing slowly before Matt's bus came.
We are blessed with freezing drizzle today, so prayers out for all the children on school buses! With the weather, exhaustion and sore throat from sinuses, today would have been a wonderful day to sleep late and watch TV in bed all day.
Tonight, unknown to Matt, we are going to be turning off all lights way before 10:00pm. Need to wake up early with pep!!!!
Have a blessed day, all! Drive safe!!


Sent from my Cricket mobile device

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...