Tuesday, February 16, 2016

In My War Room. . . .

As Matt and I again watch this DVD we bought Sunday I am thinking ahead to my war room in our new home . . . . . I am wondering where will be the best location? Matt is planning to have his in the bedroom (there is only one bedroom and it will be his) . . . he has suggested I use a wall in the bedroom, but I'm not sure . . . I am thinking I will use a wall by the kitchen table. . . . . I need a spot where I can focus and have peace . . . a spot where I can see what I've posted. . . . I'm unconcerned about anyone seeing what I post as we literally have no company .  . . .  and so, I am still debating but leaning heavily toward the kitchen area.  . or maybe next to the recliner (what will serve as my bed) .  . . . . 
I do so much of my praying at work while I'm (don't laugh) cleaning toilets.  . . . it is a time when I am alone and can focus 100% on communication with God (cleaning funky toilets requires no brain power). . .  but it is sometimes hard to remember all I need to pray about while I'm cleaning . . . I really could use an area where I am safe to post my prayer lists . . .
Hmmmm . . . .
Where is your war room?
What made you choose that spot?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...