Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Quilting and Watching "War Room"

Good evening! How has your day been? Hopefully blessed.
As my evening comes to a close I m watching one of my current movie addictions (the other is "Not Easily Broken") and quilting quietly. My sweet Matt is in the shower so I have a few minutes of me time. Actually, in my single parent hemisphere, I have learned to have me time with Matt right beside me. Honestly, there are very few times he chooses to not sit right next to me, so I have to be able to take care of me with him close by.
Anyways, this is a really good movie and I still am working on my war room~ not on remembering to pray as much as setting up a physical spot to really concentrate on prayers. Honestly, even once I set up a spot to post my prayers, working as many hours as I do, I will probably continue to do most of my praying on the clock at work, while driving and laying in bed in the dark when I really should be sleeping.
How has your war room changed your prayer life?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...