Friday, February 19, 2016

Down the Rabbit Hole . . .

       Good Friday morning to you!!
Welcome to the rabbit hole . . 
       Here's how I came to this:
Yesterday I was talking to a coworker who looked unhappy  . . . my thought for them was this. . .
Look at every day at work as falling down the rabbit hole like in "Alice in Wonderland" . . .
Every day is a new adventure and you can either make it good or bad at your own discretion . . .
You can talk to the Cheshire Cat, Blue Caterpillar, Mad Hatter or Queen of Hearts .  . . .
And from those conversations and new perspectives, you can walk away happy or sad . . .
       So for me today . .?
I have fallen back into the rabbit hole. .
My day is quiet so far as I explore . .  .
Today my wonderland is peaceful, prayerful and blessed. . .
What are you choosing in your rabbit hole?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...