Monday, January 18, 2016

Exodus 20:4

Hi there . . Welcome back  . . Come on in . . Sit a spell . . You're just in time to join me in Bible study . .
As I sat here in my cubicle on lunch I opened my Bible and this is where He led me . . I will admit that this is something I have wondered about, but haven't bothered to investigate  . .
Looking now at this verse it's very straightforward  . . And I'm seeing more . . And yet, I still wonder . . Am I doubting? I need greater understanding .. 

"4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in the heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:"

And so I wonder  . . Okay so maybe I finally see . . Baby dolls, statues, photos, toys or anything depicting any thing which He has put on this, His earth . . .   All these are forbidden  . . .
Hmmmm . . . I will have to look this up further in my study Bibles and other Bible reference books when I get home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...