Friday, January 29, 2016

Cutting and Sorting Patches for Quilting

Good evening!
Happy Sabbath to you and yours . .
Tonight my after Bible study fun is going through my scrap material and cutting pieces for my twisted crazy quilt. Look at all the pretty colors!
I really thought I had a wide enough variety of colors and fabric types until I stopped to look again at my quilt top   . . . .   hmmm.  . . I may have to dig deeper into my scraps in a few days!!!
After cutting a good size pile of triangles I opted to sort by color group and store in small plastic zipper bags. This will, hopefully, make finding what I need easier  when I get ready to do more piecing!!
What tricks do you use when assembling crazy quilt pieces?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...