Monday, January 18, 2016

Bible Study Time!!!

I am home :)
Long day is over :]
Now for my Bible study  . .  :-)
I started it at work during my lunch break so didn't have my fun resources available  . .
Now I am home and can seriously look things up in depth!!
Here is a list of the books I'm going to use:
~ Compact Holy Bible KJV  [Zondervan] (this is the Bible I take with me to work)
~ NKJV Study Bible [Thomas Nelson] I like the simplified study helps in this Bible sometimes
~ The Companion Bible  The Authorized Version of 1611  KJV [Kregel Publications] this Bible has some seriously great study helps, but you shouldn't get this Bible unless you really want to know the truth!!!
~ The Bible Reader's Companion by Lawrence O. Richards [Victor Books] this offers almost a verse by verse explanation as well as good background information. .

Between all these resources I can usually decipher most verses adequately.
What books do you use to look up meanings of Bible verses as you get into a more in depth study?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...