Sunday, October 11, 2015

Wife Bible Study ~ Genesis 19:26

As I read and reread this verse then read the whole chapter it all slowly sinks in . .
Everyday He gives me new, clearer revelation of this passage as He feels I am ready to receive it  . . .
This week, encompassing other verses on wife and marriage also, He has been speaking to me on His intent for marriage to be a lifetime commitment . . . I have been seriously looking for His commands on this and not what is convenient for man or what people think I want to hear. Seriously, I Want The TRUTH!!
And so, slowly, one little bit at a time, He has been sharing with me; quietly explaining His plan and how this affects me.
As long as I am in His divine Will all is good 0:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...