Sunday, October 25, 2015

Wife Bible Study ~•~ Numbers 5:11-31

Wow!! I read the Bible through when I was twelve so, obviously as I am old, there are passages I read now that seem completely new to me . . This was one such passage . .
I must admit that my life before I was saved and fully committed to serving God  lacked quite a bit. In looking for affection I slept around . . .
Fortunately I can say with a clean conscience that I never cheated on my husband and both of my children were conceived and born in wedlock.
Faithfulness in marriage really seems to be lacking in these times. I have a serious problem with sharing my husband and so pray God will give me a faithful man someday  . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...