Thursday, October 29, 2015

My First Crazy Quilt

A couple more patches added and trying out new stitch ideas for fun. My time for prayer, tears and hope . .
Opened up this quilt last night and really looked at it (it's a crib sized quilt) and I realized I still have quite a ways to go before it's finished.
It will definitely be ready for next year's Will County Fair, but I'm not really sure if it's fair-quality . . Honestly though, it's only $1.00/ item to enter (after I pay the $15.00 overhead fee), so it may be worth a shot at a ribbon!!
I haven't been working on my Hope Quilt Top lately, simply due to time constraints. With winter barreling down upon us, very little wood gathered/stacked and a myriad of pre-winter chores looming I have next to no down time for these precious relaxing activities.
Soon though, snow will pile up and I can quilt by my fire!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...