Sunday, March 6, 2016

My Pedometer App ~ My Day Off!

I walked 7479 steps today . . .
Being my day off I slept in as usual (what is up with waking at 8:19am on my day off??!!!!) . . . then we took it slow for a bit. . . .
After that?? We dropped off boxes of items we are donating at two (2) locations . . .  then off to get Shangri-la pulled together so we can move in . . . Matt worked on repairing both outside doors with ferver and skill combined with good music (104.7FM) and dance moves! I scrubbed the kitchen using my favorite cleaning supplies and fresh rain water/melted snow . . the doors are almost finished and the kitchen shines!!
Next that we made a quick run back to the house, picked up Dominoes Pizza (Honolulu Hawaiian style) and headed back to our camper . . Matt made more headway on the doors while I vacuumed carpets and furniture. . . . 
As dusk slowly glided in we made our way to the car and headed back to the house for the night . . time for showers and more packing/organizing . . . Matt wrote a nice letter to his pen pal in France while I sat quilting . . .
A really nice day . . . very productive . . no pressures . . . good company . . . lot of teamwork . . . lot of joking, love and silliness .  .
How was your day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...