Monday, March 21, 2016

Quilting and Praying

As I sit and quilt I am content. Matt and I finally feel a deep sense of peace at home (this new mobile homestead is the key). And we are having fun getting rid of so many unused possessions, blessing MorningStar Mission heavily. We've also left assorted treasures at the end of our drive to be scooped up by some savvy shopper!!
And now? Well, honestly my desire would be to have a life partner (husband). Not just any man, but someone decent and Godfearing who would take good care of Matt and I and I of them. . . . I know this exists as I know of such marriages . . 
So . . .
Quietly quilting, waiting, praying for him .  . may God bless him and guide him!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...