Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Quilting and Praying as the Storm Rolls in!

      Hi all! Happy Tuesday and welcome back . .  I'm sitting here quilting,  praying and listening to the distant thunder as the storm rolls into Lockport, IL. This will be our first major, tie-down-everything, storm since we moved to Shangri-la. We had a nice rain a few nights ago and a tiny wind, but it was peaceful. Not like the 60 mph wind gusts forecast for tonight's doozy!!
       Tonight's storm is not the subject of my prayers. Our future and finding a better place of obedience, is my concern.
       As I count our many blessings, I know He will continue to lead and provide . . .
He always does!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...