Sunday, March 13, 2016

Wife Bible Study ~ Psalm 128:3

Well, hello there! Are you joining me in this Bible study? Have you had a chance to read, study and research this verse yet?
I've been thinking about it since I last read it . . . what are the fruits mentioned? I looked in my NKJV Bible (pictured) and my Old Scofield Study Bible as well as my Bible Reader's Companion but none offered an answer. Tomorrow I will look in my Companion Bible. If there's a definitive answer, it will be in there!!
Meanwhile I looked at Ezekiel 19:10, as referenced. I was thinking it may refer to fruits of the Spirit, but now wonder if it may more specifically refer to a wife showing those fruits of the sprit, but in many areas of her life.
What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...