Monday, March 14, 2016

De-Clutter: 500 Things in 14 Days

       Hi there and welcome back!! How are you doing with this challenge? Are you still trying to see how much unnecessary "stuff" you can eliminate from your homestead?
      Today Matt and I are making a major push to clean out the house so we can sell it! As I ran two (2) loads of laundry I sorted through our pantry, kitchen shelf (spice/seasoning location) and other assorted spots I came up with 103 additional items to eliminate bringing our total to 1892!!!
       We are nowhere near finished emptying the house so I know this number will climb dramatically . . . that's a good thing as we are so much happier without so much "stuff".

1789+103=1892


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...