Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Vitamins and a Sick Day

      Hey, sorry I'm not posting much today. I've been catering to a gross stomach for a week or so and it finally overtook me last night! I had nightmares I can't explain/refuse to contemplate and woke wishing I could flush my system Quick. 
       So today, beyond a quick necessary trip to the office, I'm taking it easy. I'd so love to get the million things running through my head done, but my body isn't cooperating with my brain. I can see a final concept, but can't piece together the preliminary steps . . .
       A day to take my vitamins (mega-multivitamin, gingko and St. John's Wort) and rest quietly . .
      Tomorrow I take over the world!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...