Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Post-apocalyptic Preps?

  Hey there! I must admit it was not my intention to wear this mask. I have a difficult time breathing through masks so avoided this as long as I could. But today, at the kind insistence of my supervisor, I am wearing it.
I work with a lot of strong chemicals which she did not want me breathing in. I really balked as I've had a bad experience with face masks (1960's style) as well as CPAP machines and anything that makes me feel trapped. I honestly didn't think this was going to work.
As you can see in the picture my glasses were quiet fogged making detailed cleaning impossible . . but I've adjusted the mask to not fog my glasses. I am still feeling like I'm not getting enough oxygen and am not sure that will change. But . . I can say, after removing the mask to sneeze, it is seriously keeping me from breathing all the chemicals.
At this point I am also seeing this as a training module. I will be able to handle wearing these long-term when the need arises.
What prepping hurdle are you working to overcome?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome! What are you doing to show you care?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...